Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Operation Blackout!


So I guess that I have a lot of drinking to do, casue addiga and kuhl are already sloshed from the real Joeys bday. Ourlittle Joey is just turning 20. I remember the first time me and McNasty got him drunk at Mt. Snow like three years ago. Then we went to the grundle room and slept together. Man, I just heard from Captain Kuhl this morning. Shit last time I saw Kuhl he had a bottle of wine and then went flash dancing in Portland with some chick. We got some numbers but those chicks wanted nothing to do with the Kuhl-Paolini A-frame. Ohh well next time. So I got my tattoos yesturday, lets just say it hurt more than the time I saw A. Craig and Dabrie hold hands and going to the creek. Now if you will excuse me I have a date with Ashlee Simpson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home