Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rest Week

I feel like such a lazy bastard compaired to everyone else with a blog. I read everybody elses blogs and they all raced this weekend and kicked ass. i would first like to congratulate Big man Brent Bookwalter for killing it at Redlands then i would like to congratulate Andy Guptizzle and Johnny "Big Legs" Hayes on a job well done at Redlands. On the MTB side of things Big Wells won in Puerto Rico with a strong Sager placing 3rd. Man i want to race badly. Well The "Sea Donkey" is coming up soon and for some reason i am looking forward to it this year.

Hopefully Kemper pulls through this year with supplying me/us with our new rides at sea otter. Rumor has it that we might be getting our new costumes. If you don't know the way of Devo then you don't understand that we sometimes don't get our uniforms until August. I am not expecting much though.

I am finally done transition and now i am on a rest week so i will hopefully be able to get all the school work that i have been putting off for all semester done. wish me luck.

Later
ADIGGA

ohh yea how about that whole spat between The real one and Red Eye. Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home