Friday, April 20, 2007

The end is near

Dude, I am pretty dang excited school is almost out for summer. I am just printing up a paper right now and then handing the little bastard in today. After that I only have 1 exam early Monday morning and then all the rest of my finals are "Presentations" which I am just going to be watching so I would like to say I am dun.

On another note Sea Otter was last weekend and it went well except for rolling a tire in the XC. I was surprised that I had a decent TT, mid pack but for me that's good considering I blow at them, Then I raced the short track in some sweet muddy and nasty conditions that made it fun time to drudge around in the slop and finally finish a short track even though it was the slower heat. Then on to the XC where I was having a good one until about 30ish miles into it where I rolled my tire and then had to re inflate it only to have it go flat on me again. After my shit luck I began to ride like an idiot and chase back on to the group I was with or any group I could find to cover me from the 30 mph head winds but that didn't happen and I had to face them on my own which lead to the inevitable explosion and cramp up, in the end I finished my first Sea Otter not in the best fashion but a step in the right direction.?

This weekend is the FLC home collegiate races and I think that I am going to grace the back of the pack with my presence on Sunday for the road race. For some reason it doesn't matter how well I am riding on the MTB I can't even hang with Clydesdale Cat 5s on the climbs. fuck it.

Later,
ADIGGA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home