Friday, November 18, 2005

Seniora Burrito Suprema

This morning I decided that today I was going to try and eat a Burrito for every meal. It started of right with a nice bacon breakfest burrito at the school cafateria. The cook there is a little slow, as in retarded, kind of like the way a certain little buddy looks, excepet this guys is acctually retarded. Not that they is anything wrong with that. So I order my Burrito and he askes if I want bacon or sausage. I told him just bacon, but when I get it, it was sausage. Whatever, so I eat it anyway. Next was lunch and made my way down to Baja Fresh, for those of you who dont live in California or Nevada, sucks for you that you dont have them. Anyway, off to Baja Fresh. So I go to order my food, and Carlos is there to take my order. Well I cant tell if Carlos is a dude or a chick. He/She wears make up plucks its eyebrows and has sparkly lotion all over him/her. He/she kind of reminds me of Kuhl on a friday night. I am getting of topic. So i get my Burrito Ultimo w/ Steak and no veggie mix, and add guaca. Delish. So now I am debating to go to Senor Fresh or Pacito Mas for my dinner Burrito.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhh...
Snyder can you please update this shit. Send me some photos of roots and mulch bro!

Mr. Protour

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home