Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Life after cycling

Today while i was studying for my two tests tomorrow i was thinking about what i might want to do for a job when i am done riding my bike. I thought of the three things that spiked my interest and decided to share them with you.

I think that i would make a good replacement for Batman when he retires. except i would have to cut my hair.


Or a Mexican Wrestler. I don't think i would fit in in the WWE but i think i could manage in Mexico.

And of course i thought that i would make a good stunt double for Chuck Norris but then i got to thinking and remembered that Chuck doesn't use stunt doubles. So I thought that i could become a mini me for chuck or a semi full sized clone since Chuck is 10ft tall.

The weather here in Durango still has been shitty, so i went and did a sweet town loop and called it considering that it is a rest week. I am definatley looking forward to leaving town to go and race in Cali but i have been checking the weather and it looks just as bad.

well i think it would be good to call it a night
Later
ADIGGA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home