Sunday, April 22, 2007

chunck up tha deuce

yea some how I was second today in the collegiate race. I can't believe I am saying this but the race was actually kinda fun. It never really went to hard which I liked and on the last lap I was just covering some guy because schmitty had a gap but then our own team mate attacked and pulled schmitty in and then went for the win himself so I then decided to go and rolled it in with scmitty on my wheel for second. I would have to say the bear once again wins the most aggressive/went the hardest award of the day. I think he attacked 107 times, I might have lost count around 90 but he still managed to come in 11th.

Tomorrow I have my only final and I think I might start studying a bit now i don't think it should be too tough. Although today I had a group meeting where we were supposed to just do a quik in and out mission but it ended being like a 3.5hr meeting with me pretty much doing all the work, and anybody who knows me knows that I never do school work or try when doing school work. lets just say I don't think our presentation is going to go to sweet. Well next up is the Santa Ynez Norba so hopefully I didn't use up my luck this weekend so I can finally have a big race go off without any problems.

Later,
ADIGGA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home