Tuesday, November 22, 2005

east coast stand up

sorry for the no updating after the big night but i couldn't see straight until today. i am at the local starbucks stealing the internet from some old lady next to me. first of all my big night was awsome. i got extremely krunked, i couldn't feel my legs. after steamworks we went back to our lovely palace of an apartment and hit some beer bongs. then we went to joels where i proceeded to lose my lunch in the bathroom after i was feed way to many drinks. after that we went to the L.D. and got down like...well you know who. i pulled a night at the roxberry when two girls at a table pointed at me and told me to come over so i looked around me then pointed at myself a few times then i went over. after talking to those bitches for awhile they asked me to buy them drinks and i said "Fuck no its my birthday you should be buying me drinks" then i left and danced with another fat chick.
The next morning i hit the airport to fly back to this snowy tundra. i raced on sunday and did pretty decent. i was dangling off of the back of matt white and legendary jose huseeby for awhile until i tried to take this one tight corning to sharp and washed out wich lead to me riding like an idiot for the next three laps so i ended up in 5th. i have some pics of the mud for Mr. Protour but i lost the cord for my brothers camera so once thats found there will be alot of pics. i also met a kid from N.H. named josh who reads the site so i know at least one person reads this site.
Today i awoke to a snowy tundra but that was ok because i was over the ladies place so i didn't ride. there was like 3-4 inches of snow on the ground before dark fall. i plan to ride tomorrow because troy guarented me a top 5 at sterling this weekend and i don't want him to look like a lier now do i or do i? i wonder what the real one is up to? a little todd wellism for you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...well, stand up and put some photos up while you're at it!

Mr. Protour

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home