Friday, June 08, 2007

new hair doo and bike ridin'

yea, I finally cut my hair today and decided to stop when I looked myself in the mirror and said "man I look good" and then yelled "hey everybody see how good I look."

Yea I look Good


The Teva games went alot better then Angel Fire so I think I might be able to ride well at this altitude stuff so for once I am kinda looking forward to Deer Valley. Team 3-D finally got new Uni's or costumes so I don't have to ride with me boys hanging out. I also saw Ocean's 13 with TT and The Real One I thought it was really good, one that you may have to watch a few more times to become a classic.
well see you when i see you.
ADIGGA

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Winn said...

Yo Snyder keep rockin that mullet bro that shit rocks...wish i was still hanging loose in the US with ya..dont have no Chipotle here down under..lator champ..cw.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Johnny Hayes said...

Adigga, good to see you at the race man. Keep killin it on the MTB.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home