Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's a tit bit nippley out there

Now that school is back in session I have started riding again but this has to be the coldest that I have ever seen it here in Durango. A little recap Cross Nats went not so well. My break back home was sweet I did a little coaching with some little rippers at ol' Wa Wa chusett. Then I went up to Stowe for a week and hung out with Nate Dogg and did some grooming with him and some of the best skiing I have ever done back on the east side.

Last weekend Dave and I went Skiing at Silverton. That had to be one of the best skiing days I have had, not the best but damn good. Here are a few Pics we took.

Here's a picture of Dave, me and Jed who we met up with at the mtn.

A picture of the scenery


In other news it seems that I will be Graduating this Semester and when I say graduating I don't mean I will walk then have to take classes the next semester to finish up like some people out there. After 5 long years my college life is finally coming to an end.

Well I got to go and ski or ride, I haven't made up my mind yet because the thermometer hasn't hit 10 yet.

Later,
Adigga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home